Wednesday 25 July 2007

Guitar hero

Had a bloody great guitar lesson tonight.

My barre chords are starting to sound something like they should, and I was able to knock out a slow and painful "All Along The Watchtower" by the end of it. Hurrah!

I am feeling confident enough to have another go at the Police's "Can't Stand Losing You" which is one of their songs I like best. Trouble is, it's ALL barre chords, and when I found the tab for it I gave up in despair after a few attempts.

However. That was a while back, and I have improved significantly since then.

Other news. We're still not flooded. Rather touchingly, many of our friends and relatives have been calling and texting to make sure we're ok. We are. I have taken the precaution of moving BOTH guitars upstairs though. Just in case.

No comments: