Friday 1 February 2008

Pork

That's what I went and bought today at the butcher's.

Mmmmmm. Pork.

I am planning a lovely Sunday lunch in celebration of the safe return of Mr WithaY from the shark-infested depths of the Red Sea. He's not back yet, and I'm not entirely sure if he'll be home tonight or tomorrow, so I thought a nice Sunday lunch was a good plan.

And I am off to the pub in a bit. One of our lovely neighbours just rang up to ask if I would like to join them for a drink.

So I will.

We had a snowstorm this afternoon for 20 minutes or so. It went from being clear sunny glorious weather to being dark and snowy, then back to clear and sunny in a very short space of time.

It has been bloody cold though. I had 3 extra blankets on the bed last night. Which was handy when I had the terrifying zombie nightmare.

Oh yes, once I have got round to uploading my photos, I will post a few on here.

With Daleks.

No comments: