Wednesday 12 March 2008

Blimey

How impressive is this? I received an email from Virgin Vie, responding to me whining about them stopping selling their face cleaning stuff:


Dear Livesbythewoods!

I just thought I would email you as I can’t seem to respond to your blog, but we understand that you are a fan of our Vitamin C Face Wash and are disappointed that it has been discontinued?

Well – the good news is, that we have recently relaunched our Skin Care range, to rave reviews and if you were a fan of the previous VIt C face wash, you will love our new VITALITY BOOST CLEANSING MOUSSE! Same fab refreshing, zesty fragrance, just a new improved formula and it’s only £7.50!

Why not check out our Online store to have a look at all our new products!


You know, I think I will.

Excellent.

2 comments:

badgerdaddy said...

You know, I've discovered a few people who have found my blog through searching for mentions of particular companies. Now I'm pretty certain that BT know I think they're arseholes, and Tesco, and Barclays, and so on... Ah, blogging. It's great.

livesbythewoods said...

Now, how do you find out how people found you? If you see what I mean.

I am impressed that they found my blog and responded so fast.