Monday 21 April 2008

Bad news

Have had an answer from Toyota.

I am not getting anything from them towards the cost of a new clutch and flyweel, because my car is too old. It is less than a month over 5 years old, but that means that it is not covered by the extended warranty.

So that's my bad luck.

I will drop it off at the garage tonight and a very kind neighbour is picking me up from there on his way home from work. Hopefully Mr WithaY's Landrover will be fixed by the time I have to go and pick mine up again.

Lord it's complicated when there's hardly any public transport.

4 comments:

Manuel said...

time for a sickie from work?

livesbythewoods said...

Manuel, I am having to take a few days holiday, which is a bit of a bugger because I can't go anywhere!

If I had managed to find enough work to bring home I could have worked at home, but sadly everything I have going on at the moment is on the IT system.

elizabeth said...

grrr. Write a scathing letter to Toyota and then close it by wishing them an armpit infestation of a million fleas.

livesbythewoods said...

Elizabeth, believe me it is tempting. Sadly, though, I think it's just another example of the WithaY luck gene manifesting itself.