Sunday 12 October 2008

Whinging

Lordy I am tired of being ill. I still have bronchitis, I am still coughing like Old Man Steptoe and I am still on a ton of drugs. Gah.

No news, no exciting events, nothing of any note other than more bloody whinging about being ill, which everyone is sick of. Especially me.

The single activity this week to take me out of the village consisted of driving to the railway station and buying my season ticket. I got about halfway before I had to pull over because I was coughing so much I thought I might explode my eyeballs out of my head.*

Have done a bit of ironing, a bit of laundry, a bit of cleaning, all in short bursts because I can't bloody BREATHE.

Gah. And Pah.




*I didn't, but it was close

6 comments:

Jon said...

A good old English cup of tea sounds like it is in order.

I'm not saying it will do you any good.

They are great though aren't they?

Manuel said...

still? oh that's not good......

Slyde said...

hope you feel better soon...

i have had a cough for 2 weeks now.. im fearing bronchitus here myself..

badgerdaddy said...

I knows where you're coming from. I've had a cold for two weeks, and somehow it's regressed to the runny nose and sneezing stage. Most peculiar. And for some reason, my deadline doesn't fucking care.

Jon said...

I think you should have a cup of good old English tea.

I'm not saying it will make you better. At all. But they are nice aren't they?*

*I thought I had already written and posted this comment but I either didn't click post or it has disappeared. Meh.

livesbythewoods said...

Jon, tea and digestive biscuits are all that is keeping me alive at the moment. Well, in my head, anyway.

Manuel. I know. Gawd I know.

Slyde, thank you sweetie. GO TO THE DOCTOR. Ha, I can shout on the internet without coughing. Excellent.

badgerdaddy, I am sorry to hear you're afflicted by snot. If I have any, it is all clustering in my lungs. Which is nice.

Jon. I heard you the first time. But yes, tea is fab. Mmmm. Actually, you're only up the road...nip into Reeves and get me a lardy cake would you?