Friday 8 May 2009

Hell's Bells

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Second Level of Hell!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Moderate
Level 2 (Lustful)Very High
Level 3 (Gluttonous)High
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Low
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Very Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Very Low
Level 7 (Violent)Moderate
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)Low
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Low

Take the Dante's Inferno Test



I'm rather disappointed that I only get to the Second Level. I'm obviously not trying hard enough.

Although....a lustful, violent glutton is pretty scary and unattractve. So maybe it's not so feeble after all.

6 comments:

Verdant Earl said...

Wow. I wound up on level 6!

Makes sense I guess, since I don't believe in any of that stuff to begin with.

Middle Sis said...

I made the third level, I must have practised harder. I wonder if my helium tendencies from my periodic element will come in handy!

livesbythewoods said...

Earl, I shall douse my keyboard in garlic and silver before reading your blog again.

Middle Sis, I would never have thought you were more evil than me, but it just goes to show. It's always the quiet ones...

Anonymous said...

Ooops! A Level 6 too ... oh well, too late now.

livesbythewoods said...

Dragondays, hello there! Level 6 is pretty impressive. I feel positively virtuous by comparison to you all.

justme said...

EEEK! 9th level!? Surely I not THAT bad???