Tuesday 7 July 2009

Short

Back home after a couple of days visiting my lovely Mum. Middle Sis popped down too so today all three of us and Mum went out for lunch together. I can't remember the last time it was just us without hordes of small children stampeding through the place as well.

It was lovely, and just what I needed after a particularly shit time just lately.

The drive home through Wrath of God thunder and torrential rain was interesting.

Anyhoo.

Music news: A lovely Internet mate recommended I listen to Chris and Thomas . I did, and have fallen hopelessly in love with their music.

I urge you to do the same.

2 comments:

@eloh said...

Good to hear you had a relaxing time.

livesbythewoods said...

Thank you, it was all rather emotional but I am so pleased we managed to spend some time together.