Friday 9 October 2009

Appointed

Told him. Am being referred. And I only wept a little bit, which is an improvement. Yay me.

He said I need to be aware that depression could strike me down like a huge, mace-wielding vengeful demon* once the SSFH** is no longer foremost in my mind, though, and I have to watch out for that. So I will.

Fingers crossed that tomorrow will be a nice day as we are planning a trip to the Wood Fair. See the link over on the right there to the one we went to before. Under "Grand Days Out"...it's called "Wood." Can't miss it.

I also need to pick up my Rickenbacker from the shop. Apparently the bridge needed raising, as somehow, mysteriously, it was too low. Hmm, how can that have happened I wonder? Might it have been when it was restrung a few months back? We shall see what, if anything, they try to charge me for fixing something that I think they broke in the first place. Heh.

Other news: I have made several deeply moving recordings of Mr WithaY making beautiful music on his didgeridoo. Now I need to work out how to install them on the blog.



*I paraphrase slightly
**Shit Storm from Hades

2 comments:

DameEmma said...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS to the dige.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to the axe wielding demon.

livesbythewoods said...

Dame Emma, don't get too excited, I am having huge techno-failures trying to get the recordings from my phone to the blog.