Thursday 15 October 2009

Wordplay

I often while away my long train journey to and from London by playing Scrabble on my iPhone. I usually win, even though it's set on the Difficult setting, which makes me feel very smug. Ooh get me, defeating a computer. One day it will of course turn on me and fire me out of the side of the train into to cold bleak emptiness of deep space. Well, maybe Basingstoke.

Anyway.

Tonight I began a game of Scrabble, or "Scrab" as we officionadoes (sp?) call it, and I noticed that my letters spelled ARRSENE.

Marvellous. If I ever get a job marketing rectal remedies, expect to see that name on an ointment tube near you.

2 comments:

@eloh said...

I play FreeCell all the time...I have NEVER lost a game. I feel very smug about this but have learned not to tell anyone. This is just between you and me...right.

livesbythewoods said...

Eloh, your secret is safe with me.